subota, 19. rujna 2015.

... Something from my stash ...

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 23:19:00
Throughout this year, it's been a couple of birthdays, anniversaries and other events for which I made a card, box or an album but never published :(
The reason is speed, delay (mine of course) and a lack of a better camera (I take pictures with a cell phone)
But still I will hang them on the wall so you can see the rest of my work which is much more than I announced ...
I hope that you like it ...
Best regards to everyone !!
•••

Album for a dother's friend. It is a watterfall miny and I love thice cind of albums, it is funn and cute :)
•••

 •••
These chocolate box I made for my sister in law but when her two daughters so it they run to their bedrooms and we never so the inside of the box  
 •••
 •••
I crochet the background and decorate it with some flowers and buttons, In the middle I put a picture of my daughter and her best friend who had a birthday, that was one of the gift for her.
•••
 •••
A simple birthday card...
•••
 •••
A memory tag card for a bride to be,
 that all of girls made so she can put it in the box as a sweet memory.
•••
 •••
 •••
A cute little wedding card.
•••
 •••
Birthday invitations ...
•••
 •••
 •••
First Communion cards.
•••
 •••
•••
And a simple birthday card.
•••
So much from me for now ...

4 komentara:

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea