četvrtak, 1. listopada 2015.

Happy, happy, o happy day!!!

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 00:50:00
Hello everyone!!
Today, although the gray and gloomy day I am very, very happy !!!
In the morning at work the postman cheered me up bringing me a letter but not any letter ... A letter from a distant Canada, inside was my candy, which I won with Nikky
Content I will not describe, but I will put some pictures for you to see my happiness !!
•••
 Look how mutch goodies I got from her...
 •••
 The card that she made, it is so spooky!!
 •••
Cool paper, I can wait for halloween to start making cards and this time I'll work with my daughters,
1. because when I found out I won the candy I yelled with joy and frightened them, 
2. when they saw what was in the letter, they began with questions, can I get this, and can i get that, only a spider and a bat...
•••
In the evening, I took my daughter shopping for shirts because they receive money from grandmothers to their name day. I left them in the store and went to another to see if they might have a pocket letter or foil with pockets (of course with us no foil) just as I headed for the exit, the two of them came running and pushed my bag in hand with the statement: we did the right thing :) there was a scarf that I've wished but did not plan to purchase :(
I do not have to write to you how happy I was, I cried all the way home ...
Here's a little blurry pics with girls.
•••
•••
•••
 In the end, I made a friend a quick greeting card, that she would give her friend for graduation.
•••
•••
That is all from me for now...
Sending you lots of love and hugs!!!
 
 

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Im so happy for you!
    you deserve it!
    your daughters are very sweet.
    you made great card

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a happy day for you indeed :) so glad everything made it safely to you and your card is brilliant what a great idea for a graduation card must remember this if I ever need one
    Hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a happy day for you indeed :) so glad everything made it safely to you and your card is brilliant what a great idea for a graduation card must remember this if I ever need one
    Hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Nikky, I am really glad you like it and as for the card it is super easy and super quick but great :)

      Izbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea