nedjelja, 14. veljače 2016.

LiLi Roller Skating

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 00:36:00
Today I have for you a new project that I am very proud of!!
It is a double easel card with a calendar, I am still thinking on making a little drawers down below, but that is still in process:D

This card I have made for a new challenge that has started over at:  

It would be great if you join us!!
Youre beautifull creations you can put here at:
The theme this month is “Anything Goes” with an optional theme of
Use A Heart.” 
  Great Sponsors and prizes this month –
Di’s Digi Downloads - offering a $12 voucher!
http://www.disdigistamps.com/
and
Inky Impressions - offering 3 free digis!
http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/
So we will have two winners this month and the top 3 will also get a fab badge for their blog!
 You can add up to 3 projects.
And afcourse do not forget to look at wonderfull DT creations so feel free and stop by them to leave them a coment ;)
Lovely image that I have use is:
Lili Roller Skating


On the right side I have put a post it, make a dimensional heart and stamp ond two corners.
And in front is a calendar again thatnks to Tamara, I just love how small and he go everywhere!!



This is all from me for today, I am of to bake a cake for my daughters 13 birthday and keep your fingers crossed that I make it all great ;)


Crazy 4 Challenges:   06.03.2016.

Brown Sugar Challenge:   18.02.2016.

Winter Wonderland:   19.02.2016.

Simply Papercraft:   26.02.2016.

PDE Linky Party:   19.02.2016.


Crafty Girls Creation:   25.02.2016.

Digital Delights:  04.03.2016.

Hanna And Friends:   18.02.2016.

Little Miss Muffet:   24.02.2016.




Broj komentara: 19:

  1. Wow, Valentina! This looks amazing! Double-easel style with calendar and post-it notes - it's fabulous! I love how you coloured the image, and all of the papers coordinate beautifully with the image. The 3-D heart is such a nice detail - I love it! Gorgeous project!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a super double easel card Valentina and such a useful creation as well.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WOW ! OMG love this creation !
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Such a beautiful card and love the image she is so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh Tinka, this is so very sweet & pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning, love the gorgeous design and colours are just a delight. Great job on the double easel...xx{aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is stunning!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. That is one cute double easel card...Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is wonderful!!! Thank you for joining us at the PDE linky party.
    Marji dt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow this is gorgeous, I love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. It is so great to see you playing along with us at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I was so excited to see your card on the monthly challenge it is so cute! I hope you join us again! xx DT Cristena

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. This is so unique and interesting! I wish I could see it folded up! Thank You for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. I hope you will visit us for our next challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Gorgeous project. I like your image - so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations Challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. What a fabulous idea! Thanks for joining us at Digital Delights hugs Susan x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This is so pretty. I love your image choice with the double easel and calendar. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Just love this calender card idea and Lili uis such a great image beautifully coloured. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea