petak, 12. kolovoza 2016.

Steampunk Telsa

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 19:47:00
Hy and Hello my friends!!

First a few notices from me or update in my life LOL...
My abdomen ultrasound went well, Now I have to wait for a return of my doctor from her vacation... And then go to a next chapter of finding out what is with my stomach, btw the problem is that I am bloated like I'm in 7 month pregnant...
And I have one sad news :(
My parrot got scared after the bells ring and flew out of the window. We look after him for 4 days but nothing until yesterday. My friend called me and saying that he came to speak to her parrot but after a while he flew away...
Well he is free and flying and alive and now we are at peace, sad that he is not with us but happy that he is free and flying far, far away...


And now onto the new challenge that is starting today over at

  The Crafty Addicts Facebook challenge

The theme this month is “Anything Goes” with an optional theme of “Bright and Beautiful.”
We have two great Sponsors and prizes this month –
Spellbinding offering 3 free images
https://www.etsy.com/shop/aurella27?ref=hdr_shop_menu
andStarstampz - offering 3 free digis!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarStampz
So we will have two winners this month and the top 3 will also get a fab badge for their blog! Together with our new Honourable mention catergory.


Here is what I have made with the image:

Steampunk Telsa - Spellbinding



The background is white paper distress with black ink pad.
I have used 3 different scraps of papers that are from a Mustre catalog that is a collection of a wall roller
A black and a red ribbon, Silver wool. Cogs, red flowers and the cat is from ebay.
The tag and a flower I made by myself. The scallops are from my BF Bad Kitty.
And I have coloured her with wooden Faber Castell pencils: red, two shades of yelow and gold for her top of the dres. I have enhanced her red with a Stabilo fine marker..

That is all from me for now, wish you a great weekend and a great weather!!


I am entering my card in thise challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack:   20.08.2016.

Brown Shugar Challenge:   18.08.2016.

Cute Card Thursday:   17.08.2016.

Crafting With An Attitude:   29.08.2016.

Digital Delights:   19.08.2016.

Mari Digis:   12.09.2016.

Trough The Purple Haze:   24.08.2016.

Southern Girls:

Little Miss Muffet:   25.08.2016.

Classic Desigin Team:   29.08.2016.

24 komentara:

  1. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your Parrot.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love your card, I really love Steampunk! Thanks for sharing with Mari Digis!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great Seampunk Image and I love how you have integrated her with your Doily Die it looks perfect. Fabulous colours (my favourite) nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Dear Valentina, I hope they will help you with your medical problem - it sounds very uncomfortable. I hope it is not serious. I was very sad to read about your parrot - it is heartbreaking to lose a pet. If there is any way he can come back to you, I hope it will happen. Your card is beautiful. I enlarged the photo to look at all the amazing details. Well done, my friend!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello Valentine,

    I am back from my travels and still catching up with my favourite blogs.

    I am sorry to read about your tummy problems and do hope they can get it sorted quickly for you. Also so sad about your Parrot, but as you say he is free and happy - the same happened with my daughters Canary once.

    Your card today is lovely and very striking in the black and red colourway.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super, da je bil UZ trebuha ok.
    Vaša papiga je zdaj svobodna, mogoče se pa še vrne k vam.
    Voščilnica je zelo lepa, prav posebna in zelo lepa barvna kombinacija. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I hope the results from the ultrasound are good. Sorry to hear about your parrot.

    I do love this card, I adore steampunk and the image is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. pretužno :(
    točno znam kako ti je,najgore je dok nestanu.
    nadam se da se ipak bude vratio.
    a čestitka je predivna!
    Fiki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful project.
    Thank you for joining us at Mari Digis.
    Hugs!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful creative and pretty....love the colours. Always sad to lose a beloved pet and oh maybe you are preggo hun...a bubba...oh I do hope all is okay.xx .xx{aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This looks fantastic with all the handmade elements :)
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Such a great colour combo love its sucha striking beautiful card. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Such a great colour combo love its sucha striking beautiful card. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Such a great colour combo love its sucha striking beautiful card. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Krasna papiga :-))
    In všeč mi je tvoja čudovito sestavljena voščilnica.
    Pozdravček

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Glede zdravja vse dobro. Držim pesti, da se papiga vrne.
    Voščilnica pa je zelo lepa. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. What a gorgeous card..love all your details..hope you feel better soon and so sorry you lost your little bird..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. FAbulous card love all the details! Hope your health issues are sorted out quickly and sorry to hear about your parrot!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Love your card! Sorry to hear about your Parrot & fingers crossed all is well with your stomach!Just popped by to say hi before we head off in to town to take in some more of the Edinburgh Festival & Fringe! The weather has been kind to us so far this week!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Maris digis. Hugs
    laurigami

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Fab card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digital Delights
    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. WOW the red and black look gorgeous and such a stylish chic card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at MAri Digis.
    Kisses
    Dan Moreira DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši


  24. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea